We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chicken in sauce is one of the most traditional recipes, typical of all houses and times. This grandmother's recipe has many ways of preparation, and new combinations can be found with vegetables.
Here we will prepare a chicken in onion and paprika sauce, the mild flavor of the chicken meat gains in intensity with the sauce, which also makes it a juicier dish. A perfect stew to accompany rice and vegetables.
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 leek
- 2 green peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 125 ml. white wine
- Sweet paprika
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, fry the chicken thighs with a little salt, turning them so that they brown evenly. Take out and reserve.
2. Wash and cut the onion, leek, peppers and tomatoes into small squares. Add to the same pan in which we have fried the chicken with a little more oil and the garlic clove.
3. Let it poach for a few minutes, stirring it so that it does not sin and it takes on flavor.
4. Add the chicken and the sweet paprika, and drizzle with the wine. Leave about ten minutes over medium heat so that the alcohol evaporates
5. Remove chicken pieces and place on serving plates. Pour the vegetables and the broth into a blender glass and blend until it has the desired texture. If it's too runny, add a little cornstarch.
6. Reheat the sauce in the saucepan over low heat for a few minutes. Serve the chicken washed down with the sauce, accompanied by some grilled mushrooms, rice or other garnishes.
You can read more articles similar to Chicken in onion and paprika sauce, in the category of Meats on site.