We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Rice with sausages is one of the most recurrent foods on children's menus because it is one of the children's favorites. Prepare a more original version with this recipe for children for sausage risotto, which he offers us our site.
Rice is a food very tolerated by children. This risotto is a very popular Italian dish, and in addition to providing variety to the children's diet, they will also like it because it is very soft and juicy. A very complete dish to prepare children's food in a short time. An easy, fast and inexpensive recipe.
- 300 gr. of rice
- 1 l. vegetable broth
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 sausages
- 125 gr. grated cheese
1. Start by heating the broth in a saucepan, until it is warm, and reserve it at low temperature.
2. Pour a little oil in a frying pan, add the chopped onion and minced garlic cloves and sauté them. When they are done, add the rice and fry it for a minute, stirring over medium heat, until it dries.
3. Little by little, add the broth, by the spoonful, so that the rice absorbs it before adding more. Correct the salt if necessary.
4. Cut the sausages into pieces or slices, add them to the risotto when there are only about 5 minutes of cooking left.
5. When the rice is done, add the grated cheese. Leave a couple of minutes, season to taste and serve the risotto.
Try other risotto recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Easy Kid's Sausage Risotto, in the category of Rice on site.