We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Traditional recipes never fail on special dates like Christmas. Flavors that remind us of childhood and knowledge passed from father to son ... like the recipe for this classic cod with peppers.
A very colorful and appetizing dish, as well as being very easy to make. Spend some time on this recipe so typical in Spanish gastronomy, for a delicious fish that offers so many possibilities.
- 600 gr. cod fillet
- 600 gr. potatoes cut into slices and cooked
- 2 red peppers
- 2 green peppers
- 1 cup of virgin olive oil
1. Desalt the cod: Submerge the portions in plenty of cold water, adding ice cubes from time to time. Every 6 - 8 hours you have to change the water, for a total of about 40 hours.
2. Cook the potatoes in plenty of water. Meanwhile, clean the cod by removing the skin and bones.
3. Heat the pan with the oil and fry the cod and the potatoes.
4. Roast the peppers for an hour in the oven with a little salt.
5. Place the cod, potatoes and peppers in a bowl.
6. Serve with a little oil and, if you like, a few thin slices of golden garlic, a little pepper and chopped parsley.
Recipe sent by Carlos Giordano Junior - Brazil
Here are other fish recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Cod with Spanish-style peppers, in the category of Fish on site.