We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It does not matter the time of day, or the season of the year, whether you are an adult or a child. A rich vegetable cream always feels great. In this recipe we have chosen spinach, for its quick cooking, for being a vegetable that helps the lining of your stomach and digestion, and for its contribution of nutrients for children.
Spinach provides us with a high dose of beta-carotene, necessary for the skin, they are rich in potassium and low in iodine, with a large amount of folic acid and vitamin K. They are also rich in iron, making it ideal to prevent and combat childhood anemia.
- 150 gr of fresh spinach
- 1/2 onion
- 2 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of olive oil
- Mineral water
- Soy yogurt (or natural goat)
- Tips: use the yogurt at the end of the preparation to make the texture creamier
Thinking that it is a great option especially for winter, Guiainfantil.com share this recipe and teach them how to make it, step by step.
1. First, wash your hands and spinach well under running cold water if they are fresh, or thaw them in the fridge beforehand.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Prepare a medium saucepan so that you can cook everything together.
3. Peel, cut and lightly fry the onion in the saucepan with the olive oil.
4. Add the spinach, potatoes and cover with water.
5. Let it cook for about 20 minutes, or until you see that the potatoes are tender.
6. Grind everything with a food processor, or a thermomix and pass it through the strainer so that it is very fine and creamy.
7. And this is where the difference comes in. If you feel like taking a natural soy or goat milk yogurt, add a couple of tablespoons to the already strained cream and mix it up. You will see how the creaminess that the yogurt gives it and its sour touch make the cream much richer.
A very very easy and quick cream ideal for an early dinner.
(Recipe and photographs taken by Juan Llorca).
You can read more articles similar to Spinach cream for babies from 1 year, in the category of Creams and purees on site.