We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tuna is one of the fish that children like the most. Its flavor and texture is a guarantee of success. As if that were not enough, it provides many benefits, including a high content of omega 3.
Canapes are essential at parties and special meals. From a birthday party to Christmas dinner. We suggest you make a simple, quick and tasty canapé: the tuna and cheese canapé.
- 2 or 3 cans of natural tuna
- Cheese spread
- A little parsley
- Small muffins or baguette-type bread for slicing
Tip: You can substitute the cheese spread for goat cheese, and the lamb's lettuce for arugula.
1. Place the muffins in a bowl or cut the baguette into thin slices.
2. Pour the cheese spread or goat cheese into a bowl and add a little parsley. Mix well.
3. Spread a little cheese on each slice.
4. Add some tuna on top of the cheese.
5. Decorate with a little arugula or canon. If you prefer, you can also put a bit of walnut on each canape.
You can read more articles similar to Canape of tuna with cheese. Quick and easy snacks, in the category of Fish on site.