We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you are looking for a different and original cake for your child's birthday, dare to try this refreshing lemon cake. A different flavor, which combines the acid of the lemon with the sweet taste of the sponge cake, a perfect balance!
Lemon is a fruit widely used in cooking, and especially in baking, because it provides a citrus flavor that is very fresh in desserts like this cake, as well as being very healthy. So that you have an unforgettable birthday!
- 4 large eggs
- 160 gr. of sugar
- 80 gr. of butter
- 125 gr. pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 lemon (zest)
- 120 ml. lemon juice
- 200 gr. whipped cream
1. Preheat the oven to 185º. Spread a large mold, preferably removable, with butter
2. Beat the whites until stiff with the mixer until they are very firm. To make it easier, add a pinch of salt.
3. In another bowl, whiten the yolks with the sugar. Add the butter or margarine and the lemon (juice and zest) and stir well so that it is homogeneous.
4. Sift the flour with the yeast and add to the previous mixture little by little, so that the dough is thickening.
5. Pour this dough over the whites, very little by little so that they do not fall. Mix slowly with enveloping movements until well integrated.
6. Pour over the mold, put in the oven at 185º for about 35 minutes.
7. Decorate with whipped cream, more lemon zest and jelly beans.
You can read more articles similar to Refreshing lemon cake, in the category of Parties - celebrations on site.