We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The cheesecake or cheesecake can be the perfect ending to a family evening. Guiainfantil.com It offers us a dessert that is easy to prepare, fast and does not require great knowledge to make it look good, and can be prepared in advance.
This cake is also very versatile due to its fairly neutral flavor, so it can be accompanied by very different foods, such as chocolate, quince, caramel ... on this occasion, to make it lighter and fresher, we suggest accompanying it with fruits from the forest, highly recommended for pregnant women.
- 250 gr. cheese spread
- 3 eggs
- 3 yogurts
- 50 gr. Of flour
- 150 gr. of sugar
- Forest fruit or forest fruit jam (blackberries, blueberries ...)
Tips: Instead of berry jam you can also use other fruit jams.
1. Preheat the oven to 180º. Spread a round mold (better if it is removable) with butter or margarine and sprinkle a little sugar.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour with the sugar, add the beaten eggs, the cheese and the yogurts. Beat well until you get a fairly liquid and homogeneous dough.
3. Pour the dough into the mold and bake for half an hour at 180º, taking care not to toast it too much (if it happens, put the tray lower).
4. Let the latex cool before removing it from the mold and keep it in the fridge. At the moment of serving, spread a generous layer of forest fruit jam on top and if you prefer, you can put some red fruit, blueberries or blackberries on top.
See more recipes vegetarian recipes for children, dinners for pregnant women and also recipes for the family picnic.
You can read more articles similar to Creamy cheesecake with berries, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.