We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If what you are looking for is a quick and easy recipe to prepare, and that at the same time is attractive for children, we recommend these exquisite muffins or pizza muffins. It is an ideal recipe both for dinner, for a birthday or a children's picnic. The little ones will love it.
As it is a pizza, it is best to serve them while they are still warm to the children. When you remove the muffins from the oven, the kids are sure to run into the kitchen. The aroma of pizza will spread throughout the house. Hmm…. How hungry! Follow the recipe for our pizza muffins. We hope you like!
- 200 gr. strength flour
- 3 eggs
- 200 ml milk
- 1 dozen cherry tomatoes
- 150 gr. York ham or cooked
- 10 gr. yeast for bread
- Pitted and diced olives
- 100 gr. parmesan cheese
- 80 gr. butter or margarine
- Salt, pepper and oregano
1. Cut the tomatoes into four pieces and the olives into slices. Reserve them.
2. In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm milk. Add the eggs, melted butter or margarine and mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix the flour with the oregano, salt and pepper.
4. Put the two mixtures together, add the finely chopped ham, tomatoes and olives. Stir.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease muffin or muffin tins with a little oil or butter.
6. Fill each pan with the batter halfway and sprinkle each cupcake with the grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for about 20-30 minutes, or until muffins are grown and golden brown.
7. When removed from the oven, allow them to cool on a rack before eating.
You can read more articles similar to Pizza muffins or muffins. Recipe for kids, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.