We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Autumn is coming, the cold arrives little by little and without a doubt the need for more creams and hot foods. The leaves fall, the trees fall asleep, and the fruits arrive that give us heat. Pumpkins, sweet potatoes ... and mushrooms.
Mushrooms are a fungus, alive and without chlorophyll. There are many varieties, shapes, colors, and sizes, but generally are characterized by their high content of protein, mineral salts and trace elements. Yes indeed, we must consult with our pediatrician their introduction into the diet of our son and do it with care since although they belong to the vegetable kingdom their digestion can be a little more expensive.
For today's cream we can make it from the mushrooms that we find in our supermarket or our nearest greengrocer, it does not matter if you use mushrooms, shitake, boletus or thistle mushrooms. In this case, we will use thistle mushrooms and rebollones.
- 4 rebollones (chanterelles)
- 5 thistle mushrooms
- 1 clove of black garlic (white also works)
- 1 medium potato
- 1/4 onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 liter of water approximately
1. While washing your hands, put the potatoes under the tap to remove the dirt and peel them calmly. Thoroughly wash the mushrooms one by one and let them dry a little on a paper.
2. Peel and cut the onion, the potato, the garlic if you like and the mushrooms into pieces about the same size.
3. In a pot, add a little oil, and sauté the onion until it turns color. Once you have it, add the mushrooms and the garlic clove and cook it for a couple more minutes.
4. You will see that at that moment the mushrooms begin to release water, it is normal.
5. Add the potato, cover it with water and put it over high heat to cook.
6. Keep it cooking for 15 minutes or so. If you run out of water, nothing happens, you see adding it as you see it. You will have it ready when you pierce the potato and it is soft.
7. Grind it all together and you're done. If you decide to add a little salt, let it be marine or pink salt and just a small pinch.
Try to eat the mushrooms in cream, to change the variety, to eat them in puree or simply turn and turn in the pan. But do not stop giving them to your child, they are a great fruit.
You can read more articles similar to Cream of mushrooms for children from 1 year, in the category of Soups and broths on site.