We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Jokes stimulate children, not only make them laugh, but also enhance their imagination and creativity. You don't have to wait for kids to get a little older to tell them jokes.
In Guiainfantil.com we know a series of very easy jokes, perfect for the smallest of the house. They are short jokes that they can understand and tell themselves.
What does one worm say to another?
- I'm going to go around the block
Two children exchange experiences:
- Is your poop escaping?
- No. Mine stays where I make it.
One fish says to another: what is your dad doing?
And the other answers: Well, nothing, and yours?
- Nothing too.
- Mom, Mom, at school they call me clueless.
- Child, get out of here, this is not your home.
What did one flea say to the other?
- Are we going on foot or are we waiting for the dog?
There are two tomatoes in the refrigerator and he says to each other.
- Ufff, how cold it is!
And the other responds:
- Ahhh, a tomato that talks!
One child says to another:
- If you tell me how many sweets I have, I'll give you all three.
- Mom, Mom, at school they tell me that I scream a lot.
- How? I'm talking to the director right now.
- OK, I'LL COME WITH YOU !!!!
The doctor asks his patient:
- Do you sleep on the left or right side?
- Of the two, I fall asleep whole.
You can read more articles similar to Jokes for very young children, in the Jokes category on site.