We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The pastry yolk filling is among the most commonly used to decorate or fill cakes and tarts. If you want to do it at home, Guiainfantil.com brings you the recipe.
It is not a very complicated dessert recipe to make but it does require special attention at the time when we must let the yolk cool. We must make it cool quickly or it will turn green from oxidation.
- 180 grams of water
- Half a teaspoon of food coloring for paella
- 30 grams of cornstarch
- 6 eggs
- Sugar. As much as the eggs weigh.
Advice: With these amounts a very sweet yolk comes out, for those who do not want so much sweet, you can reduce the amount of sugar a little.
1. On the one hand, in a bowl, we put the eggs and water and beat it vigorously. And on the other, we mix the sugar with the cornstarch.
2. In a saucepan, put the two mixtures together and cook, stirring constantly to avoid sticking to the bottom. When we see that it is getting the desired doneness, we add the paella coloring.
3. With the cream curd and consistent, we remove it from the heat and spread it on a glass or glass tray.
4. Let it cool in the refrigerator and we have our yolk ready to decorate and fill cakes and cakes.
You can read more articles similar to Pastry yolk recipe to fill cakes and tarts, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.