We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This recipe for tortilla stuffed with bonito is one of the typical dishes of Spanish cuisine. A simple and quick recipe to prepare for dinner or lunch, or even for a snack for the little ones in the house.
Bonito is one of the blue fish widely used in cooking. Besides having a strong and delicious flavor, it is very healthy. It is rich in potassium and phosphorus, provides vitamins A, D and B9 and B3, as well as omega 3 and folic acid. So it is very suitable during pregnancy. It is an ideal food for those who have high cholesterol because it prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- 6 eggs
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can of bonito
- 1 tablespoon (soup) mayonnaise
- 1 chives, chopped
- Tips: if you want you can use tuna instead of bonito
Guiainfantil.com proposes aeasy recipe, fast and exquisite that will allow children to participate and collaborate in its preparation. In addition, this omelette is a dish that will be very useful when preparing sandwiches for excursions and country snacks.
1. Chop the onion into small pieces. Pour a splash of oil in a large skillet, and fry the onion until they are transparent. Reserve.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs and salt them. Pour this mixture into the onion in the pan, stir and let it set.
3. When it begins to set, separate the edges, cover the pan with a plate larger than the pan diameter and turn it over. Pour it again to set on the other side. Remember that the tortilla is thin.
4. In another frying pan, chop and fry the chives with a little oil. Add the crumbled bonito and mayonnaise. Mix everything.
5. When assembling the omelette or omelette, arrange the omelette on a large plate, spread the tuna mixture on top and then turn around closing the omelette.
You can read more articles similar to Tuna omelette or omelette. Fish recipes for children, in the Eggs category on site.